Wow - this was GREAT! This makes me want to make Pioneer Woman a sock monkey. Or, like, an army of sock monkeys.
Some changes (mostly because i crockpotted and not ovened):
- sear the pork in a pan while you put the rest of the stuff in the crock
- double the onions - vidalia if you can get them
- crockpot on low for 5 hours then crank it to high for about 3 or 4
- take out and shred, (take some of the liquid out of the crock, return shredded pork to pot)
- warm corn tortillas and fill with pork, sour cream, avacado slices, salsa, tomatoes