Friday, November 27, 2009

well THAT'S over.

Not that I don't like Thanksgiving.  Because I do.  But I am glad it's over.  Cooking a big meal like that for two people just seems silly.  I didn't do anything major- just a turkey breast, stuffing, mashed potatoes, honey roasted root vegetables and a red wine caramel apple pie for dessert.  I bought way too much cheese and crackery stuff to snack on beforehand, as always, but all was good.

But it's over.  And now all I feel is the mild panic of upcoming Christmas.  Not about the food (although that has its stresses) but about everything else.  Presents, ideas, shopping, etc.  Blech.

So I will stay in for most of Black Friday (ew - the thought of standing on line for any Christmas something makes me want to puke) except for Tight Knit tonight.  Then I will tackle the thought of Christmasing tomorrow.  Just the thought, though.

Hope you all are happy and full and enjoying leftovers.  Stuffing is better the next day, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment