Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cookie Swappage

So we all showed up with cookies in hand last night.  It was good good good good good.  Except for now.  I have have piles of cookies.  How did I not think of this?

Just kidding.  I knew this would happen.  Elastic pants are my friend.  Until January something something when my Boot Camp class starts after work.  Then I will miraculously work off all the sugar I have eaten and will eat.  And then I can wear regular pants again.  But that will be a story for another time.

Anyway - so...The bounty:



The Official Cookielist:

Raspberry Chambord Lemon Thumbprints
Christmas Sugar Cookies
Pride Cookies
Chocolate Coconut Cookies
Gingerbread Cookies
Raspberry Linzer Cookies
Orange Chocolate Cookies
Shortbread and Chocolate Dipped Shortbread
Cake Batter Cookies (3 kinds!!!)

Frick!  We know how to party!





We all wanted to lick the linzers.  The raspberry jam just looked too good.


Elizalick.                                                        

Nicalick.


The cookie hotnesses:



We took many versions of this.  Of course I delete every one that I DON'T look like a complete lunatic in.  So we are left with the one where I look clearly insane.



And last but not least - the sight I will be looking at pretty much every night.  Maybe with a few different dones subbed in...


4 comments:

  1. Don't forget the 3 kinds of cake batter cookies!

    I'm currently enjoying some chocolate-dipped shortbread with my after-dinner coffee. And by 'enjoying' I mean 'scarfing them all down quickly before the boy can steal any.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't even had any of those! i haven't even scarfed! no time! maybe tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the white flour gets you just as bad as the sugar. It's the nice one two punch of pastries.

    But good ones are totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree daniel b. i was thinking that the linzer cookies might actually be better with wheat flour since the dough is sort of overtaken by the ground nuts anyway. but yeah - they are pretty much awful for you. but yummy.

    ReplyDelete